Timeline

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 13, 2010

September in NY

Well Marshall and I are finally into our apartment after a month of living with other people! I really like our apartment and I love our porch where we have BBQ's with our friends. New York is awesome and I love all the new people that I've meet! We went to Washington Park to play soccer with the Adler's a few weeks ago. Yannick wasn't impressed with our soccer skills but it was still fun.
Marshall is on his third week of school and he is doing really well! I swear he is always studying unless there is a football game on. The leaves are starting to change and its getting a little nippy at night.

I got a job! I'm going to be a Receptionist at the St. Peters Dental Clinic. I'm so happy to have a job so don't feel guilty when I spend money. I think its going to be a really good job and everyone seems really nice!

We had a girls night last Saturday with all the girls from my branch and this is what I made for the treat. We played games and it was really fun to get to know everyone better.


I'll post some pictures of our apartment later when its completely decorated!

No comments:

Post a Comment