Timeline

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Guess What!


Start spreading the news,
I’m leaving today
I want to be a part of it -
new york, new york

This is the song I've been singing for the past 12 hours. Marshall got into Albany Law School and I've been so happy the past few hours. I'm so glad we aren't going to North Dakota anymore! We are still waiting on Kansas for their decision. They decided on 25Th and then tell us a few days after that. Even though they are a better school than Albany I hope they say no! I really want to go to New York.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm so jealous! That will be so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Congratulations Marshall, that is amazing and so exciting for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my goodness! That would be a blast!! How fun!

    ReplyDelete